– Hi Gina! Welcome to Shortie Says, glad to have you!! 🙂
Thank you for having me. Excited to be here!
– So, it seems all your books are sexy contemporaries… What draws you to write them?
I was always under the impression that I wrote contemporaries because my brain just didn’t do paranormal. Although that’s still the case, I’ve realized that I like writing about real life. I like adding that element of hope and fantasy to everyday situations.
– I also saw on Goodreads that you liked PARAMORE. Heck yes!!! Love them!! What other kind of music are you in to?
Haha Yes, Paramore. Although, I have to admit that I got a little turned off when they broke up *ducks* But I still like their music. I also love Maroon 5, The All-American Rejects, and I will admit that I love singing along to Glee.
– Ooooh Cupcake love! What’s your favorite type? And, do you watch Cupcake Wars? I love that show!
My favorite cupcake is red velvet. I will eat anything if it’s covered in cream cheese icing. I’ve watched Cupcake Wars a few times but I don’t have much time to watch TV so I covet only a few shows. My must see TV, as in I will divorce my husband if the setting was ever skipped on the PVR, is Vampire Diaries LOL
– Where is your favorite place to write?
My favorite place to write is at a café near my house. I’m there so often I never have to order my drink anymore. It’s started as soon as I walk in the door.
– Do you have a favorite quote or lyrics? Love them :)!
“Yeah, I wanna know you inside out
I’ll spend my life trying to figure out
Just close your eyes and shut your mouth
And let me kiss you inside out.”
~ Kiss You Inside Out by Hedley
– I LOVE HEDLEY. YESSS.
– Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate
– Faeries or Wizards? Faeries
– Noise or Silence? When writing – noise!
– Lips or Eyes? Eyes
– Day or Night? Day (I like the sunlight)
– Anything else you’d like to let us all know?
Recipe for Satisfaction is the first of four books so stay tuned for more books over the next year. I also have a contemporary single title out in February. It’s titled A Taste of Trouble and is about….cupcakes! The heroine is the owner of a cupcake bakery and she has a sexy hero who may or may not be trouble.
– Oh!!! Four books? The brothers perhaps? 😉 Cannot wait! Thank you so much for stopping by!! 🙂
– Review –
Recipe For Satisfaction
had me in its grips as soon as I heard Jack Vaughn, tattoos, and a tongue ring. Yes ladies (and gents!) a sexy tongue ring! Oh no, but that’s not all… our lead boy cooks too! I absolutely love a book that pulls me right in from the beginning with a lead character who’s strong but looking for something, a sexy dream man, and yet a background story that perfectly weaves them together. Recipe For Satisfaction
definitely fulfills all of those.
Read my full review here!