LOVELY BLOG FOLLOWERS! I’m here to
force, beg, ask you to vote for ALEX from Half-Blood today! She’s going against Rose and the Half-Blood Legion could use all of your help!
If you haven’t read Half-Blood… FIRSTLY, what the eff are you waiting for?! It’s the most amazing series and I am positive you will all fall in love with it, as I have!
NEXT, Alex deserves this win SO, so much. Honestly I think she deserves to win the whole tourney. Not only her, but Jennifer deserves the win as well for being one of the awesomest authors, and creating all the amazing worlds that she has.
So ALEX… lets just list some things off the top of my head…
– Alex is strong. This girl can COMPLETELY kick ass. She yanks
b*tches evil girls by their hair (HAHA!), she can take down practically unbeatable daimons, and she even tells off important people. Yep she’s got balls.
– Alex can fight. I mean knives… kicks.. punches… she will TAKE YOU OUT.
– Alex doesn’t need a guy to be who she is. Don’t get me wrong I ADORE AIDEN. He is one of my all time favorite YA boyfriends. I love Seth as well. But, Alex is her own person. She’s completely strong and can stand on her own two feet without anyone standing by her side. She knows who she is (well, maybe not her “powers”), and she’s confident in it… and that’s a winner in it self.
– She does anything for the people she loves. Romance, best friends, family.. you name it. She’s there.
– She’s normal. She’s not this overly gorgeous, everyone wants to be me type of girl. She’s the girl-next-door-but-I-can-kick-ass type of girl. The girl who people can relate to. The girl who people want to be.
– Alex has SPICE. She’s sassy, funny, will always make you laugh. Always speaks her mind instead of holding herself back.
Even if I continued to list more… I don’t think I’d need ’em. Alex is a perfect YA Heroine who deserves
to win the whole tourney a win today! So please go over to YA-Sisterhood and vote for ALEX today (12/23) all day! Now, I won’t bribe you this time… but Jennifer just might.. 😉
4 thoughts on “VOTE FOR ALEX today!!”
Awh! You pointed out everything about Alex! LOVE LOVE LOVE your post! :)Thanks for puttin' all your weight behind Alex! Love ya girl!Alex for the win!
Ok, I will 😀 Great post!
LOL I love how enthusiastic you are, Jena!! I'm going over to vote right now! 🙂 ❤
Have not read the series yet, but I have purchased for my Nook. I am voting for Alex for you, great post! Saundra