If any of the titles are a link, clicking it will take you to my review! 🙂
2) The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer by: Michelle Hodkin – I adore this book. Ever since I’ve read it, I’ve been obsessed with it. This book also happens to be the first book that pushed me to write a fan letter to author, Michelle. Yep I loved it that much. NEEDS REST OF THE BOOKS IN SERIES, please? 🙂
3) Divergent by: Veronica Roth – This book is an amazing, powerful ride and I loved every bit of it. I am DYING for Insurgent and I will definitely be taking the WHOLE series when I get stranded. Yep, haven’t even read book 2 or 3 and I have that much faith in this series.
4) Anna Dressed In Blood by: Kendare Blake – This is yet another book, I instantly fell in love with the second I saw it. The cover reeled me in, and then reading it made it a totally favorite. I was a fan-girl over this book so hard! I will need this whole series before I get stranded too.
5) The Infernal Devices by: Cassandra Clare – I have always had a special place in my heart for Cassie’s books. The Mortal Instruments is one of the first YA series I ever fell in love with, but with that being said… her Infernal Devices series blew me away. I am in LOVE with Clockwork Angel, and I cannot wait for Clockwork Prince!
6) Shatter Me by: Tahereh Mafi – I’m totally ACHING FOR ADAM and WILD FOR WARNER so you better believe this favorite of a book is coming with me! Hot damn YES.
7) The Hex Hall Series by: Rachel Hawkins – I whipped through the first two in this series in almost a day I think. I am totally in love with the story. I NEEEEEEEED Spell Bound basically now. COME QUICKER so I can take you to zee island with me!!!
8) Beautiful Disaster – Jamie McGuire -I literally just finished this book yesterday. It is pure perfection. Hands down the best love story I have ever read. It will frustrate you, make you do happy dances, maybe even cry. This book is straight up crack. Travis Maddox… nuff said. 🙂
9) The Duff by: Kody Keplinger -I love this book. It is a stunning debut with powerful messages. “Wesley Rush doesn’t chase girls, but I’m chasing you.”
The Mortal Instruments by: Cassandra Clare, Crave by: Melissa Darnell, The Chemical Garden Series by: Lauren DeStefano, Clarity by: Kim Harrington, The Hallows Series by: Amanda Hocking, The Iron Fey Series by: Julie Kagawa, Everblue by: Brenda Pandos, Lola And The Boy Next Door by: Stephanie Perkins, Die For Me by: Amy Plum, and finally The Soul Screamers Series by: Rachel Vincent